2ND GLOBAL CLEANUP CONGRESS 2022
GLOBAL CLEANUP TOWARDS A CIRCULAR ECONOMY
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | 20-21 September 2022
Abstract submissions and registration now open!
Submit your abstract now. Accepted papers will be invited to present at the Congress and will be published in a Scopus indexed journal. For more information, download the Call for Papers poster. The last day for submissions is 17 June 2022.
There are categories for Malaysian, ASEAN and international attendees, as well as group booking rates. Take advantage of the earlybird fees before 22 July.
Welcome to the
2nd Global CleanUp Congress
Join us from 20-21 September 2022 at the InterContinental Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Global CleanUp towards a circular economy
Drawing on experience from Malaysian, Australian & international markets
CRC CARE, the globalCARE Alliance™, the Ministry of Housing and Local Government Malaysia (KPKT) and the International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) are organising the 2nd Global CleanUp Congress to provide a global forum to discuss all aspects of contaminated site assessment, management and remediation.
The Organising Committee is preparing an outstanding scientific and educational program, which blends research and industry best practice, drawing on experience from Malaysian, Australian and international markets. With an expected attendance of more than 500 delegates across all related fields and industries, the Congress provides an excellent opportunity to share expertise and make connections before, during and after the event.
- Last date for paper submission: 17 June 2022
- Notification of acceptance: 17 August 2022
- Earlybird registration opens: 21 March 2022
- Earlybird registration closes: 22 July 2022
- Standard registration opens: 23 July 2022
- Close of author registration: 19 August 2022
- Inform event team of any specific session room requirements: 19 August 2022
- Standard registration closes: 19 September 2022
- Online registration closes: 19 September 2022
- Conference dates: 20-21 September 2022