|B2||UDA HOLDINGS BERHAD*|
|B3 & B4||MALAYSIAN RUBBER COUNCIL (MRC)|
|B5 & B6||MALAYSIAN TIMBER INDUSTRY BOARD (MTIB)|
|B7||INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA (IIUM)|
|B8||INNOVATIVE TOYYIB ENVIRONMENT MINDS (ITEMS)|
|B9||INSTITUTE OF OCEANOGRAPHY AND MARITIME STUDIES (INOCEM)|
|B10||SOLID WASTE AND PUBLIC CLEANSING MANAGEMENT CORPORATION (SWCORP)|
|B11||HARVIST RED PALM OIL|
|B12 & B13||UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MARA (UiTM)|
|B14||KDEB WASTE MANAGEMENT SDN BHD (KDEBWM)|
|B16||COUNCIL OF MALAYSIAN WOMEN LEADERS (COMWEL)|
|B17 & B18||CRC CARE|
|B19 & B20||MALAYSIAN TIMBER COUNCIL (MTC)|
|B22||CENTRE OF UNMANNED TECHNOLOGIES (CUTe)|
|B23||FGV HOLDINGS BERHAD|
|B25||MALAYSIAN PEPPER BOARD (MPB)*|
|B26||ADNI ISLAMIC SCHOOL|
|B28||KOLEJ KOMUNITI AMPANG|
|B29||GAMALUX SDN BHD|
|B32||UNIGENIX SDN BHD|
|B33||ADVANCED MATERIALS AND SURFACE ENGINEERING RESEARCH UNIT (AMSERU)|
|B34||IIUM RIVER OF LIFE FLAGSHIP PROJECT|
|B35||STINGLESS BEE SMART FARMING|
Sponsorship and exhibition benefits
Global CleanUp Congress 2022 provides excellent sponsorship and exhibition opportunities.
Being a Sponsor or Exhibitor is an outstanding way to promote your name, support your brand, and maintain a high profile among specialists and decision makers before, during and after the event.
Sponsorship also supports the impressive technical level of the program by ensuring outstanding keynote and plenary speakers. A full program of oral and poster presentations, stimulating workshops, and enlightening tours will attract a large number of national and international delegates, giving your patronage a global reach.
Global CleanUp Congress 2022 provides an educational environment dedicated to the exchange of leading-edge scientific research, comprehensive training and industry best practice. We encourage you to take advantage of this unique opportunity to expose your organisation to a large national and international audience and be a part of the highly impactful and successful CleanUp conference series.
Global CleanUp Congress 2022 is a unique opportunity to interact with key players in the contamination, waste and remediation industry while allowing you to:
- Market your product or service at a major international environmental conference
- Reach an expected international target audience of around 1000 delegates, including leading environmental practitioners, regulators, environmental managers and decision makers spanning the private and public sectors
- Attend a conference renowned for its success in bringing together industry, government and academia to foster practical solutions to environmental issues
- Listen to world-class plenary and keynote speakers who are leaders in current and emerging areas of environmental remediation
- Expose Malaysian businesses to international users and decision makers
- Demonstrate your commitment to protecting and improving the environment.